Oklahoma City & Tulsa Movers, Call and Get Your Guaranteed Price Okc 405-763-6683 Tulsa 918-951-6683
We’re a locally owned moving, storage and delivery company that has moved thousands of families to and from Oklahoma City and Tulsa since 1981. Do you need to move your home, condo, apartment or office across town, the other side of the state, or the country? Do you need deliveries made? Call Amazing Movers! Okc 405-763-6683 Tulsa 918-951-6683.
When it comes to residential moving services in Oklahoma City or Tulsa, our reputation precedes us. Many realtors recommend Amazing Movers to their clients because they know our high standards of customer service. Much of our new business comes by word-of-mouth advertising.
We are Oklahoma City and Tulsa’s preferred moving service for one reason: we take great care of our customers belongings and stay sensitive to the needs of the customer. All of our employees are full-time (no temp. help), and all our employees get, ongoing training. Whether we’re moving students to college, or whether we’re moving a large family to a home in the city, we implement each move with the same standard of excellence and care, and we treat your goods as if they were ours.
Amazing Movers doesn't just show up at the door on moving day: we offer a wide range of extra services to those who desire more help, whether it’s just packing a few things or your entire house or storing a few items to all you have in secured storage. When you call us, we’ll get a professional moving coordinator who will listen to your specific moving and storage needs and provide you with a fair estimate with no hidden fees.
Call Amazing Movers today for all of your moving and storage needs. For a free, on-site estimate for your next residential move, give Amazing Movers a call, Okc 405-763-6683 Tulsa 918-951-6683.
1. Its easy to underestimate the size of the job of moving yourself is. Many assume they can properly pad and pack a truck in an order which will prevent damage.
2. Large moves require an experienced moving company. Overlooking situations that are out of your control. Many DIY moves turn into nightmares because people fail to expect the unexpected. You need to think about how to handle traffic jams, bad weather and the unexpected.
3. Forgetting to transfer or turn off services. Make a checklist of services with account numbers to insure each is terminated at your previous address and established at your new address. Forgetting to do this could result in double bills from each place or worse no vital utilities for days at your new house. Also, don't turn off services too early if you have a large move that may last two days or a clean up is required after the move out.
4. Using the cheapest mover. There are a bunch of stories about people getting one price in the beginning just for it to change at the unload or poor damage record, uninsured for damage they cause and even holding property for ransom until you pay their "extra" fees. Check online reviews before hiring any mover to avoid suffering such a moving mistake.
5. Neglecting the importance of insurance. All movers says they do not damage anything. The huge van lines lose things in their warehouse frequently. The truth is that insurance is relatively inexpensive and provides peace of mind at a time when you may be stressed out.
6. Not knowing that movers won’t move everything. Most movers will not move gasoline tanks, firearms and ammunition, jewelry, and other potentially hazardous or extremely expensive small items. Some movers will not move specialty items like pianos, art, antiques, etc. Ask before you sign a contract.
7. Paying to move things you should not keep. Cleaning out your home of unnecessary items can reduce your moving costs by hundreds of dollars – and make your new home less cluttered. Most people find that they accumulate a lot of “stuff” and typically keep things they should have discarded.
8. Packing your things you will need to survive the next few days. Things like medicines, charger cords, toiletries are things you can’t go without very long. When you pack those boxes to load on the truck you need to think about what you need until those boxes are unpacked. Or get these thing to your new home beforehand in order to have access to them when needed.
9. Not budgeting beyond the direct moving costs. It’s easy to think about only the cost of boxes and renting a truck. Often overlooked in DIY is furniture pads. You can not safely move furniture without them. You will also need money to eat out, perhaps a hotel for a few nights, fuel for long distance moves and tolls. Envision the entire process and budget for every step of the process.
Get in Contact for a Free Quote! Okc 405-763-6683 Tulsa 918-951-6683
You might be surprised how competitively priced we are.
Feel Free to Text Any Questions to 405-763-MOVE (6683)
When it comes to residential moving services in Oklahoma City or Tulsa, our reputation precedes us. Many local real estate agents recommend Amazing Movers to their clients because they know our high standards of care and our commitment to customer
At Amazing Movers, not only are we the premier residential moving company, but we are Oklahoma City and Tulsa’s choice for commercial moves, as well. Having been in business ourselves for over 37 years, we understand the unique needs and demands of businesses,
White Glove Delivery For those special delivery needs, Amazing Movers offers a White Glove Delivery service. We deliver it, bring it in, set it up and carry off your old product where necessary. It’s a top-notch service that only top-notch delivery